¬ü®e°|,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¬ü®e¤Æ§©«~§åµo,Å@½§«~,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ¸ê°T ¬ü®e°|,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¬ü®e¤Æ§©«~§åµo,Å@½§«~,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ¸ê°T¬ü®e°|,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¬ü®e¤Æ§©«~§åµo,Å@½§«~,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ¸ê°T

§ä¦^±K½X
 µù¥U
·j¯Á
¼ö·j: Wholesale Job

Beauty ITV ¬ü®e¥xYesbeauty Áʪ«¨®¬ü®e°|¯S§O±À¤¶

¥´¦L ¤W¤@¥DÃD ¤U¤@¥DÃD

Belly Princess's Dance Workshop

[½Æ»sÃì±µ]
¸õÂà¨ì«ü©w¼Ó¼h
1#
µoªí©ó 2008-2-14 18:08:54 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ ¦^©«¼úÀy |­Ë§ÇÂsÄý |¾\Ū¼Ò¦¡
ELLE®É©|Âø»x¸ÛÁÜ Belly Princess, Liina©ó¨äwebsiteºô¤WÂø»xªº¡mLife Style¡n¤§Healthy Life page¾á¥ô«È®u¹Å»«¾É®v¡A¤º®e«D±`Â×´I¡A¤@¨t¦C¦@9¬qµu¤ù video clips¡F¥]¬A¨{¥Ö»R²¤¶¡B¦ç¹¢¤¶²Ð¡BLiina¥Ü½d¨{¥Ö»R§Þ¥©¡B¾Ç¥Í­Ìªº¤À¨É¡B¿W®a­º³ÐªºBelly Aerobics¥Ü½d¡B³Ì«á·íµM¤Ö¤£±o§Ú­ÌBelly Princessªººë±mºt¥X¡C
µu¤ù±N©óÂø»xºô­¶¤U¸üµo§G¡A¤j®a¦³ªÅ½ÐÂsÄýElle®É©|Âø»x or www.ellehk.com/lifestyle/
Belly Princess's Dance Workshop
Experience the Exotic Art of Belly Dancing!
BELLY DANCE One of the world's oldest known documented dance forms, with roots extending out through many of the ancient cultures: Turkey, Mid-East, Persia and Greece. It has been practiced for thousands of years and remains exceptionally popular throughout the world. Once performed as entertainment for royalty and common people alike, these beautiful movements are natural to a woman's muscle and skeletal structure, evolved with strong links to womanhood, sensuality and even fertility. It can be performed by anyone, regardless of their age or body shape. Muscle isolation exercises tone your hips, buns, thighs and abdominals, which is a powerful way to lose weight and sculpt the body. All these moves interweave belly dance basics together so you're beautifying your body while practicing bellydancing's charms to give you an hour glass figure.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ facesbeauty ©ó 2008-2-14 18:10 ½s¿è ]

¥»©«¤l¤¤¥]§t§ó¦h¸ê·½

±z»Ý­n µn¿ý ¤~¥i¥H¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ý¡A¨S¦³±b¸¹¡Hµù¥U

x
±z»Ý­nµn¿ý«á¤~¥i¥H¦^©« µn¿ý | µù¥U

¥»ª©¿n¤À³W«h

|¬ü®e,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¤Æ§©«~§åµo,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ,¬ü®e°|,´îªÎ,¤ÆùÛ,·t½H¸ê°T

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 01:20 , Processed in 0.039282 second(s), 15 queries .