¬ü®e°|,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¬ü®e¤Æ§©«~§åµo,Å@½§«~,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ¸ê°T ¬ü®e°|,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¬ü®e¤Æ§©«~§åµo,Å@½§«~,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ¸ê°T¬ü®e°|,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¬ü®e¤Æ§©«~§åµo,Å@½§«~,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ¸ê°T

§ä¦^±K½X
 µù¥U
·j¯Á
¼ö·j: Wholesale Job

Beauty ITV ¬ü®e¥xYesbeauty Áʪ«¨®¬ü®e°|¯S§O±À¤¶

¥´¦L ¤W¤@¥DÃD ¤U¤@¥DÃD

¿D¬w¸Á»e¸U¥Î»I(Å@®BÄ_)-Mediactive 20+ Honey Multi-balm Yesbeauty ²{¤wµo°â

[½Æ»sÃì±µ]
¸õÂà¨ì«ü©w¼Ó¼h
1#
µoªí©ó 2020-3-11 14:25:11 ¨Ó¦Û¤â¾÷ | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ |¥u¬Ý¤j¹Ï ¦^©«¼úÀy |­Ë§ÇÂsÄý |¾\Ū¼Ò¦¡
¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ reporter ©ó 2020-3-11 14:34 ½s¿è

¿D¬w¸Á»e¸U¥Î»I(Å@®BÄ_)-¸U¥Î»I

¿D¬w20+¸U¥Î»I(20plus Multi Balm)

¿D¬w¸Á»eÅ@®BÄ_
www.multibalm.com.hk
¦³¾÷¬¡©Ê¸Á»e­×Å@»I¡]Mediactive 20+ Honey Multi-balm¡^¦p¥¦ªº­^¤å¦W¦r¤¤Multi¡A¬O¦h¥\¯àÅ@½§¤è®×¡C¦³¾÷+¬¡©Ê¸Á»e+­×Å@¡K¡K¦³¾÷©Ê¸Á»eÅ@®BÄ_-¸U¥Î»IMulti-balmªº­ì®Æ±Ä¦Û¿D¬w¤j¦ÛµM¡A ¬O¿D¬w§C¦Ã¬V³¥¥ÍÀô¹Ò¤¤¥Íªøªº´Óª«,¬O¿D¬w¥Í²£ªº¥»¤g²£«~¡C¸Á»eÅ@®BÄ_-¸U¥Î»I¥u±Ä¥Î¤ÑµM¦¨¤À¡A¤£¨Ï¥Î¿}¡B¤H¤u­»®Æ¡B¤H¤u¦â¯À¡BÄqª«ªo¡B ¤Q¤GÖJ°ò¶u¡C

¥Ñ©ó²£«~©Ò§t¦¨¤À¬O¬°¤F¨¾¤î¥ô¦ó¥i¯à¾É­P¥Ö½§°I°hªº­ì¦]¡A¦]¦¹¨¾»G¾¯¬O¤£»Ý­nªº¡C¥t¥~¡A¤H¤u¦â¯À¹ï²£«~ªº¦³®Ä©Ê¤]¨S¦³¥ô¦óÀ°§U¡CÄqª«ªo¥i¯à·|»¤µo¤ò¤Õ°ô¶ë©MÚµ½H¡C¥Ñ©ó§Ú­Ì©Úµ´¨Ï¥Î³o¨Ç«D¤ÑµMªº­ì®Æ¡Amulti-balm¹ïÅ@®B, ªvÀøµkµk, ­×Å@µ¥¥Ö½§°ÝÃD®ÄªG¦n¡C¤Q¤GÖJ°ò¶u¦bÅ@½§²£·~¥Î¨Ó»s³yªwªj¡CMulti-balm§@¬°ª½±µ¶î©ó¥Ö½§ªº²£«~¡A¤£»Ý­n³o­Ó«D¤ÑµM¦¨¤À¡C¦Ó¥B¡Aªø´Á¨Ï¥Î¤Q¤GÖJ°ò¶u¥i¯à·|¨ë¿E¥Ö½§¡C

¬¡©Ê¸Á»e
¿D¬w¸Á»eÅ@®BÄ_-¸U¥Î»IMulti-balm§tªº¬¡©Ê¸Á»eªº¬¡©Ê«ü¼Æ°ª¹F20+¡A¥i¥H¯u¥¿¹F¨ì°ª¬¡©Ê§Üµß±þµß®øª¢ªº®ÄªG¡C20+¬¡©Ê¸Á»eªº§Üµß¬¡°Ê´ú¸Õ¦b¿W¥ß¬ã¨s«Ç¶i¦æ¡A¤wµù¥U©óARTG¡A¨ä§Üµß¯à¤O±o¨ìTGA©x¤èªº»{ÃÒ¡C
¿D¬w¸Á»eÅ@®BÄ_-¸U¥Î»IMulti-balm¥i¥H­×´_, «OÅ@¥Ö½§»PÅ@®B¡AÁÙ¥i¥HÂê¤ô´þ¼í¥Ö½§¡A¹ï¦UºØ¦Ù½§°ÝÃD¥i¥H°_¨ì¦ÛµM­×Å@§@¥Î¡C
¿D¬w¸Á»eÅ@®BÄ_-¸U¥Î»IMulti-balmªº¥\®Ä¦p¤U¡G
«OÅ@, ­×´_, Å@½§, Å@®B, Âí©w©M¸É¤ô, ³Ð¶Ë¾É­Pªº¶Ë²ª¡B¶Ë¤f©Î¯kµh, ®yÚµ½H, µkµk, ·¥°®Àê¼L®B, ÅζË, ¿S¶Ë, ¸É¤ô¡B´þ¾i¥Ö½§, æ±Äo¡B°®µõ¥Ö½§,¯}·l¥Ö½§, »óª¢, ¹w¨¾¤ÎªvÀø, ¨Ã¨þÅ@ªí¥Ö, ¨þÅ@¤â«ü¥Ò, ¸}³k¥Ò, «OÀã ²´©PÃä, Àã¯l, À¦¨àÀã¯l, «cŽ¤Þ°_ªº¥Ö¯l, ¨¾¤î¥Ö½§¦Ñ¤Æ, ¥Ö½§ª¢, §©«eÅ@½§, °®µõ©Î¯}µõªº¸}³¡¥Ö½§, Ät¥Û¥Ö¯lµ¥¥Ö½§ª¢¯g, ¤û¥ÖÅ~, ¥Ö¯l, µ¹¥Ö½§ªº©]¶¡ºÎ¯vÅ@²z!
¿D¬w¸Á»eÅ@®BÄ_-¸U¥Î»IMulti-balmªº¥Îªk:
²M¼ä¥Ö½§«á¡A»´»´¶î©ó©Ò»Ý³¡¦ì¡A¨k¤k¦Ñ¤Ö¬Ò¥i¨Ï¥Î¡C
¹ï¸Á»e¹L±Óªº¤H¡A½Ð¤p¤ß¨Ï¥Î¡C

Mediactive Active 20+ Multi-balm is a versatile skin care solution for chapped, dry or broken skin on the lips, face and body. Multi-balm is suitable for use on all kinds of skin types and all skin conditions of all ages including children.The 20+ Multi Balm signature contains super high antioxidants, natural nutrients and antibacterial properties to protect, hydrate and soothe the skin.The 20+Multi Balm deeply moisturizes, hydrates the skin and gives mature skin the suppleness it requires, helping to prevent the signs of wrinkles. Nourishing balm keeps your skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth to the touch.

Mediactive Active 20+ Honey is Antibacterial Australian Honey registered on ARTG, which is in rare and short supply because of diminishing forest reserves, unpredictable climate and wildfires. It can be used to hydrate and moisten skin that has become dry and chapped from abuse of the elements, to promote elasticity and for long lasting protection.

Recommended for Face, Lip and dry, chapped skin, Cuts & Minor Open Wounds, Nappy Rash & chafing, Eczema, Dermatitis, Inset Bites, Sunburn, Allergy, Splinters & Thorns

How to apply: Apply delicately on the skin after cleansing. Suitable for all skin types and all ages.Be careful of bee allergy. Test prior to use. In the unlikely event of a negative reaction, consult your medical practitioner.
Note: As honey is an organic compound, some natural separation may occur which is not indicative of damage to the product.Store below 25¢J.

Tips: In the evening ¡V Sleep with the multi-balm applied on the face or wash away before sleep. Your face will be energized and softened in the morning, ready for glowing make up result.
Details - Net Wt. 20g

Ingredients:
Mediactive  20+ Honey 30%, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice powder, Chamomila recutita (chamomile) flower extract, Aloe Vera, RoseHip Seed Oil, Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, Adenosine, White petrolatum, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Carica papaya fruit (pawpaw) extract.
Video Ad:
http://www.multiblam.com.hk/1.mp4

_20__mediactive_20_multi_balm_20g_1551944621_45f96709_progressive (1).jpg (67.91 KB, ¤U¸ü¦¸¼Æ: 9)

_20__mediactive_20_multi_balm_20g_1551944621_45f96709_progressive (1).jpg

IMG-20180814-WA0021.jpg (28.51 KB, ¤U¸ü¦¸¼Æ: 9)

IMG-20180814-WA0021.jpg

m2015 (2).jpg (15.58 KB, ¤U¸ü¦¸¼Æ: 7)

m2015 (2).jpg
±z»Ý­nµn¿ý«á¤~¥i¥H¦^©« µn¿ý | µù¥U

¥»ª©¿n¤À³W«h

|¬ü®e,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¤Æ§©«~§åµo,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ,¬ü®e°|,´îªÎ,¤ÆùÛ,·t½H¸ê°T

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 04:12 , Processed in 0.050961 second(s), 17 queries .